1.1 This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
1.2 This User Agreement constitutes the agreement between The Center for Excellence in Operations, Inc. (referred to herein as “CEO”) and you as a user who accesses or establishes a connection to www.ceobreakthrough.com which is controlled by the owner of the site.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
1.5 _CEO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, limit or discontinue any aspect, content, links or features of the Site, as well as any aspect pertaining to the use of the Site.
USE OF WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT
2.2 You agree that you will not, and will not induce, assist, or cause others to, directly or indirectly, for any purpose, to any extent, by any means, or in any form, format or medium whatsoever, whether now known or hereafter developed (including, but not limited to, via the Internet or any other public or private computer, communications or data network):
- Disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive or extract the source code of any of the Software comprised by this Website or any Website Content;
- Access, use, disclose, upload, publish, post, transmit, publicly display, distribute or provide or permit access to, in any way for any public distribution or advertising, promotional or commercial purpose, this Website or any Website Content, or any modifications, adaptations, translations, summaries, abstracts or derivative works or materials thereof; collect, compile or recompile any Website Content; frame or otherwise display or use the Website or any Website Content on any other website or networked computer environment;
- Access, use, disclose, publish, transmit, distribute, display, provide or permit access to this Website or any Website Content or any modifications, adaptations, collections, compilations, recompilations, translations, summaries, abstracts or derivative works or materials thereof, in whole or in part, for purposes of any public or commercial use or exploitation;
- Transfer, license, sublicense, sell, lease, rent, loan, trade, exchange this Website or any Website Content, or any modifications, adaptations, collections, compilations, recompilations, translations, summaries, abstracts or derivative works or materials thereof, in whole or in part;
- Do anything inconsistent with any of the Website or its licensors’ intellectual property or other proprietary rights in respect of this Website or any Website Content or Confidential Information, or with any permission, license or restrictions hereunder;
- Delete, edit, efface, mask, obscure or alter any part, aspect or feature of the Website or any Website Content, or any copyright, trademark or other proprietary or confidentiality notice used or posted by the Site in connection therewith;
- Access or use this Website or any Website Content in any unlawful manner or for any unlawful purpose;
- Attempt to gain any unauthorized access to this Website or any Website Content (including any non-public area of this Website or of the Website computer system);
- Access this Website or any Website Content by means other than the interface provided by the Website or through the platforms or portals of persons expressly unauthorized to link to this Website; collect or use any e-mail addresses, conduct any data mining or harvesting, or use any robot, web crawler or other data mining, gathering or extraction software, tool, method or technology to obtain access to, or information, data or other content from or through, this Website; or create or maintain any link between another Website and this Website or any part hereof without the prior written approval of the Website’.
2.3 The copying, reproduction, republication, uploading, downloading, posting, transmission, distribution, display, performance or other accessing or use of any Website Content in any manner or for any purpose other than as and to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a violation of the Copyright, trademark, trade secret and/or other proprietary rights of the Website and may result in civil or criminal liability and legal fees.
2.4 This Website collects data from other sources by submissions and research. Therefore, all content material such as, but not limited to, articles, reports, pictures, graphics, and videos are “Copyrighted” under the Copyright Laws.
2.5 The owner of the Website owns all propriety content, website designs and layout of the Website such as domain name, email address, pages, graphics, logo, title headings, subheadings, folders, subfolders, files, subfiles, root files, root directories, archives, history, research and all accumulating data).
2.6 YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER CEO NOR ANY OF ITS THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS WARRANTS THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR MAKES ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTEXT OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIAL, OR POSTINGS FOUND ON THE SITE OR ANY LINKS TO OTHER SITES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE.
2.7 THIS WEBSITE COLLECTS DATA FROM OUTSIDE SOURCES THROUGH SUBMISSIONS AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR NON-INFRINGING MATERIALS SUBMITTED BY USERS.
2.8 This Website falls under the jurisdiction the United States of American in the State of New Hampshire.
Questions and Inquiries
2.9 Contact CEO by using the GET IN TOUCH or CONTACT features on the website, or by sending electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Terence T. Burton, President of CEO or another designated executive will respond or reply by electronic mail to the address you provide.
This is a legal and binding document.